Back to top
Compact, handy, powerful – really successful when low weight is in demand
MAB 100K is the perfect magnetic drill when a compact size and low weight is demanded.
The advantages of the MAB 100K includes:
- With only 9.9 kg the light-weight in the BDS range of products
- Straightforward handling – small design height of 300/370 mm
- High work safety due to internal cabling
- Keyless 19 mm Weldon (3/4")
Professional users, especially from the steel, plant construction and locksmith industries, prefer to work with BDS machines from this category. They are robust, well-engineered magnetic core drilling machines, adapted for a variety of uses, whether during assembly or in the workshop. There is an extensive range of accessories available for machines in the ProfiSTART category.
- 1 Magnetic core drilling machine
- 1 Hard protective case
- 1 ZAK 075 + 100 ejector pin
- 1 Safety harness e.g. when working over head.
- 1 SW 4 offset screwdriver
- 1 Comprehensive user manual
|BDS Magnetic Core Drill||MAB 100K|
||230 V AC 50–60 Hz
||80 x 160 x 41.5 mm
||Keyless 19 mm Weldon (3/4")
|Speed range 1
|Speed range 2
|Permanent internal lubrication
|Core drill, short 30 mm
|Core drill, long 55 mm