Back to top
Multinorm winter overall from Blåkläder
This overall from Blaklader has a wind and waterproof material that ensures comfort and optimal functionality.
- Wind and waterproof.
- Flame retardant and antistatic.
- Fabrics with breathing function.
- Lined for winter temperatures.
- High collar and removable hood.
- Leg cuffs with zip closure.
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro.
- Many pockets such as back, legs, chest, inner pockets, knee pockets, for telephone, ruler and knife.
- EN ISO 11612 (clothing for protection against heat and flame).
- EN ISO 11611 (protective clothing for use in welding and similar processes).
- EN 61482 (clothing for protection against thermal hazards caused by electric arcs).
- EN 20471 (protective clothing with good visibility).
- EN1149-3 (protective clothing with electrostatic properties).
- EN 13034 (type 6-protective clothing against chemical liquids).
- EN 343 class 3/3 (protective clothing against bad weather).
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified.