Back to top
Outstanding moisture resistance for large quantity of electrodes
Lincoln Electric HydroGuard Rod Ovens help protect your stick electrodes from moisture pickup – a major contributor to weld cracking and porosity. The Bench model holds up 159 kg of stick up to 46 cm in length, enough for multiple operators in almost any fabrication shop.
- Circular Shape Directs Airflow: Distributes heat evenly throughout the interior and directs moisture to the adjustable vent at the top of the door.
- Adjustable Thermostat: Regulate temperature from 38–228 °C. Pilot light indicates active heating mode. Housing recesses controls for added protection.
- Flexible Interior Configuration: Remove shelves to use rod oven for pre- or postweld heating of welded parts.
- Variable Moisture Vent: Regulate interior moisture levels through an adjustable vent on the door.
- Handy Shelf: A horizontal surface added to the top provides a surface for taking notes, storing documentation or necessary tools.
- Data Logger Capable: Records time and temperature to comply with certain code requirements.
Temperature Range: 38–288 °C
Heating Element: Two elements – 1000 watts total
Article number: K2942-2