Back to top
A great welding helmet at a great price
There’s no shortage of features on Lincoln Electric’s 1740 series helmet. Available in glossy black finish and with a complementary decal sheet to reflect your personal style.
- 1/1/1/2 optical class.
- 9–13 internal shade control.
- Sensitivity-adjustable for different welding environment.
- Delay-adjust dark back to light time.
- Lightweight: 528 g.
- Solar powered with battery assist – no On/Off switch for easy handling.
- Magnifying “cheater” lens capable.
- 2 replaceable AAA alkaline batteries.
- Extra cover lenses included: 2 inside and 5 outside lenses.
- Complementary decal sheet to decorate the helmet.
- Stick (MMA)
- TIG & Pulsed TIG
- MIG & Pulsed MIG
- Grinding (Grind mode: DIN 4)
|Lens switching speed (s)||Variable shade control||Grind mode||Light sensitive control||Dark to light delay control (s)||Arc sensors||TIG Amp rating||Cartridge size (mm)||View size (mm)||Temperature range (Operating)||Temperature range (Storage)||Weight (g)|
||< 5 amps AC/DC
110 x 90
|96 x 42.5
||-10 °C – +55 °C.
||-20 °C – +70 °C